понедельник, 11 августа 2014 г.

download JMU Bus App - Pro APK


JMU Bus App - Pro

Transportation



Download .apk

Update: All Fall 2013 routes are now online


Find JMU buses quick & easy using your phone, instead of the paper schedule


Made by a JMU CS Student


Email me for any problems, route requests, suggestions, or anything else!


-Location awareness

-Schedule estimation

-GPS Enabled

-On & Off Campus Routes

-Saved & Recent Searches

-Limited HDPT NextBus Support

-Excellent Developer support (email me for any problems!)

-Holiday schedules, planned schedule changes, & unplanned schedule changes (snow days) are downloaded straight to your phone, so you're always up to date


Permissions used:

ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Uses GPS to find the nearest location to a bus stop, and to show which routes are closest to you

INTERNET: real-time bus delays, schedule updates, route rule and location updates.

ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Check to see if an internet connection is available

VIBRATE: used when reminders are triggered
























Download .apk





























And I thought we had seen everything now! Apple has just debuted the first teaser trailer for The Book of Eli starring Denzel Washington and Gary Oldman download JMU Bus App - Pro 4.0 for free . This actually looks a lot better than I expected. For some strange reason, I had my doubts, but the teaser trailer proves that I was wrong - it looks awesome. Definitely excited for the return of grungy, gritty post-apocalyptic movie! I mean, they have people fighting with chainsaws, that's just badass. Anyway, I 've said enough, I think, a few of you might very well be impressed by this. The Hughes Brothers have really stepped their game in the past 9 years. - can also use the teaser trailer for The Book of Eli in High Definition on Apple. [ Javascript required to view Flash movie.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий