среда, 30 апреля 2014 г.

download Don't grill me! Donate for free


Don't grill me! Donate

Health & Fitness



Download .apk

This app disables WiFi, Bluetooth and Data during a phone call, helping you by

a) not getting your head exposed to unnecessary electromagnetic waves and

b) save battery and keeping your device cooler


For some devices GPS can be switched off too, but this is not working for all devices.

Please don't rate the app bad, this is simply not possible due to general android system reasons.


After the phonecall ends the previous state is restored, so that you can comfortably continue browsing the internet, checking your mails, ...


By settings a delay time you can ensure that other apps reacting to the phone call run first (e.g. a remote control app that pauses your music via WiFi).


This is the donate version of the app, which also features a dark design, detects bluetooth headsets (experimental). Thank you for supporting my work!


If you like the app please rate it!


The app uses android intent/receiver concept, meaning it will not permanently run in background and is called by the android system when a phone call is started or incoming.


If you have ideas or questions feel free to contact me via goodnightandroid@gmail.com

Thread on the xda developer's forum: http://ift.tt/OcOfnU
























Download .apk





























Really Lars von Trier's movie Apocalypse 'Melancholia'Not at all, I hate Melancholia, and I found the opening and closing moments so beautiful that I could honestly watch these scenes over and over again and still be fascinated, but the story was eventually forgotten in - between. I must also mention the guests how download Don't grill me! Donate 1.4 apk . Piece the music he used was on his own impressive, and I can not wait to on on repeat while contemplating my own life and existence Moreover, the performances were ) in large and even Kirsten Dunst is finally awards recognize in her edgy role. The story can be forgettable, but certainly sure.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий